The Administration does not give any assurances or guarantees in relation to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, in relation to the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or compliance for any specific purpose of the Site and Content , in relation to the fact that when using the Site there will be no errors, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that there will be no viruses or other malicious codes on the Site, as well as that the Content and the Site do not violate rights of third parties.
Under no circumstances will the Site Administration be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other indirect damage as a result of any use of information and services on this Site or on any other site to which there is a hyperlink from our website, the emergence of addiction, decreased productivity, dismissal or interruption of employment, as well as expulsion from educational institutions, for any lost profit, suspension of business activities, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise arising from access , use or inability to use the Site, Content or any linked Internet site, or inoperability, error, omission, interruption, defect, downtime or delay in transmission,a computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is explicitly notified of the possibility of such damage.
The user agrees that all possible disputes will be resolved according to the rules of law.
The user agrees that the rules and laws on consumer protection may not be applicable to his use of the Site.
By using this Site, you signify your consent to the "Disclaimer" and the established Rules and accept all responsibility that may be assigned to you.
Policy regarding the processing of personal data
1. General provisions
This personal data processing policy has been drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Federal Law of July 27, 2006. No. 152-FZ 'On Personal Data' (hereinafter - the Law on Personal Data) and determines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by Vuspace (hereinafter-Operator).
1.1. The operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms when processing their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the "Policy") applies to all information that the Operator can obtain about visitors to the website https://vutrack.pro/.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
2.1. Automated processing of personal data-processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data-temporary suspension of the processing of personal data (unless the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website-a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases, ensuring their availability on the Internet at the network address https: //vutrack.pro/.
2.4. Personal data information system - a set of personal data contained in databases, and providing their processing of information technologies and technical means.
2.5. Anonymization of personal data - actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine without the use of additional information the ownership of personal data by a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data-any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with the use of automation tools or without the use of such tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer ( distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator-state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data data.
2.8. Personal data-any information relating directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https: //vutrack.pro/.
2.9. Personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination - personal data, access of an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for dissemination in the manner prescribed by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter - personal data permitted for distribution).
2.10. User-any website visitor https: //vutrack.pro/.
2.11. Provision of personal data-actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data-any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at acquaintance with the personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including the disclosure of personal data in the media, posting in information and telecommunication networks or providing access to personal data which -or otherwise.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data-transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to a foreign state authority, foreign individual or foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data-any actions as a result of which personal data is destroyed irrevocably with the impossibility of further restoring the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator
3.1. The operator has the right:
- receive from the subject of personal data reliable information and / or documents containing personal data;
- if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of obligations stipulated by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The operator is obliged to:
- provide the subject of personal data, upon his request, with information regarding the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in the manner prescribed by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests and inquiries from subjects of personal data and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data at the request of this body the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to them, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, provision, dissemination of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and in cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data
- fulfill other obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects
4.1. Personal data subjects have the right:
- receive information regarding the processing of his personal data, with the exception of cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the subject of personal data by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data relating to other subjects of personal data, unless there are legal grounds for disclosing such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as take measures provided by law to protect their rights;
- put forward a condition of prior consent when processing personal data in order to promote goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data or in court the illegal actions or inaction of the Operator when processing his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Subjects of personal data are obliged. Subjects of personal data are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about yourself;
- inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have transferred false information about themselves to the Operator, or information about another subject of personal data without the consent of the latter, are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The operator can process the following personal data of the User
5.1. Name, any contact details (email addresses, phone numbers, social media pages).
5.2. The site also collects and processes anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics services (Yandex Metrica and Google Analytics and others).
5.3. The above data hereinafter in the text of the Policy are united by the general concept of Personal data.
5.4. The processing of special categories of personal data concerning race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, intimate life is not carried out by the Operator.
5.5. The processing of personal data permitted for distribution from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Art. 10 of the Law on Personal Data is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions provided for in Art. 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data.
5.6. The User's consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is drawn up separately from other consents to the processing of his personal data. In this case, the conditions provided for, in particular, Art. 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data. The requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
5.6.1 Consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is provided by the User directly to the Operator.
5.6.2 The Operator is obliged, no later than three working days from the moment of receipt of the specified consent of the User, to publish information about the processing conditions, the existence of prohibitions and conditions for the processing of personal data by an unlimited number of persons allowed for dissemination.
5.6.3 The transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data permitted by the subject of personal data for distribution must be stopped at any time at the request of the subject of personal data. This requirement should include the last name, first name, patronymic (if any), contact information (phone number, email address or postal address) of the subject of personal data, as well as a list of personal data, the processing of which must be terminated. The personal data specified in this request can only be processed by the Operator to whom it is sent.
5.6.4 Consent to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution is terminated from the moment the Operator receives the request specified in clause 5.6.3 of this Policy regarding the processing of personal data.
6. Principles of processing personal data
6.1. The processing of personal data is carried out on a legal and fair basis.
6.2. The processing of personal data is limited to the achievement of specific, predetermined and legitimate purposes. Processing of personal data that is incompatible with the purposes of collecting personal data is not allowed.
6.3. It is not allowed to combine databases containing personal data, the processing of which is carried out for purposes incompatible with each other.
6.4. Only personal data that meets the purposes of their processing is subject to processing.
6.5. The content and volume of the processed personal data correspond to the stated purposes of the processing. The redundancy of the processed personal data in relation to the stated purposes of their processing is not allowed.
6.6. When processing personal data, the accuracy of personal data, their sufficiency, and, if necessary, relevance in relation to the purposes of processing personal data is ensured. The operator takes the necessary measures and / or ensures their adoption to remove or clarify incomplete or inaccurate data.
6.7. The storage of personal data is carried out in a form that makes it possible to determine the subject of personal data, no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires, if the storage period for personal data is not established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor. The processed personal data is destroyed or depersonalized upon achievement of the processing goals or in case of loss of the need to achieve these goals, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
7. Purposes of processing personal data
7.1. Purpose of processing the User's personal data:
- informing the User by sending emails.
7.2. The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The user can always refuse to receive informational messages by sending the Operator a letter to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Refusal of notifications about new products and services and special offers.
7.3. Anonymized data of Users collected using Internet statistics services are used to collect information about the actions of Users on the site, improve the quality of the site and its content.
8. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
8.1. The legal grounds for the processing of personal data by the Operator are:
- Federal Law "On Information, Information Technology and Information Protection" from 27.07.2006 N 149-FZ;
- federal laws, other regulatory legal acts in the field of personal data protection;
- the consent of the Users to the processing of their personal data, to the processing of personal data permitted for distribution.
8.2. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if they are filled in and / or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the website https: //vutrack.pro/ or sent to the Operator via e-mail. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his personal data to the Operator, the User agrees with this Policy.
8.4. The subject of personal data independently decides on the provision of his personal data and gives consent freely, of his own free will and in his interest.
9. Personal data processing conditions
9.1. The processing of personal data is carried out with the consent of the subject of personal data to the processing of his personal data.
9.2. The processing of personal data is necessary to achieve the goals provided for by an international treaty of the Russian Federation or by law, for the implementation of the functions, powers and duties imposed on the operator by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
9.3. The processing of personal data is necessary for the administration of justice, the execution of a judicial act, an act of another body or official, subject to execution in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation on enforcement proceedings.
9.4. The processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the personal data subject is either a party or a beneficiary or guarantor, as well as for concluding an agreement initiated by the personal data subject or an agreement under which the personal data subject will be the beneficiary or guarantor.
9.5. The processing of personal data is necessary to exercise the rights and legitimate interests of the operator or third parties, or to achieve socially significant goals, provided that this does not violate the rights and freedoms of the subject of personal data.
9.6. The processing of personal data is carried out, access to an unlimited number of persons to which is provided by the subject of personal data or at his request (hereinafter - publicly available personal data).
9.7. Processing of personal data subject to publication or mandatory disclosure in accordance with federal law.
10. The procedure for collecting, storing, transferring and other types of processing of personal data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured through the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
10.1. The operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access to personal data of unauthorized persons.
10.2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except for cases related to the implementation of current legislation or if the subject of personal data has given consent to the Operator to transfer data to a third party to fulfill obligations under a civil contract. < / p>
10.3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update them independently by sending a notification to the Operator to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com marked "Updating personal data".
10.4. The period for processing personal data is determined by the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data were collected, unless another period is provided for by the contract or current legislation.
The user can at any time revoke his consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Revocation of consent to the processing of personal data".
10.6. The prohibitions established by the subject of personal data on the transfer (except for providing access), as well as on the processing or processing conditions (except for gaining access) of personal data permitted for dissemination do not apply in cases of processing personal data in the state, public and other public interests determined by law RF.
10.7. When processing personal data, the operator ensures the confidentiality of personal data.
10.8. The operator stores personal data in a form that makes it possible to determine the subject of personal data no longer than the purpose of processing personal data requires, unless the storage period for personal data is established by federal law, an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party, beneficiary or guarantor.
10.9. A condition for the termination of the processing of personal data may be the achievement of the goals of processing personal data, the expiration of the consent of the subject of personal data or withdrawal of consent by the subject of personal data, as well as the identification of illegal processing of personal data.
11. List of actions performed by the Operator with the received personal data
11.1. The operator collects, records, systematizes, accumulates, storing, clarifying (updating, changing), extracting, using, transferring (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting and destroying personal data.
11.2. The operator carries out automated processing of personal data with the receipt and / or transmission of the information received via information and telecommunication networks or without it.
12. Cross-border transfer of personal data
12.1. Before starting the cross-border transfer of personal data, the operator is obliged to make sure that the foreign state, to whose territory it is supposed to transfer personal data, provides reliable protection of the rights of subjects of personal data.
12.2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the subject of personal data consents in writing to the cross-border transfer of his personal data and / or execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party.
13. Confidentiality of personal data
The operator and other persons who have gained access to personal data are obliged not to disclose to third parties and not to distribute personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, unless otherwise provided by federal law.
14. Final Provisions
14.1. The user can receive any clarifications on issues of interest regarding the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail email@example.com.
14.2. This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy by the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced by a new version.
14.3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https: //vutrack.pro/en/policies-and-terms/.
Consent to the processing of personal data
- With your consent: In all other cases, before transferring information about you to third parties, the Site Administration undertakes to obtain your explicit consent. For example, the Site Administration may implement a joint offer or competition with a third party, then the Site Administration will ask you for permission to share your personal information with a third party.
- When transferring control over the site: The site administration reserves the right to transfer all your data in connection with the full or partial sale or transfer of my site or its assets. When selling or transferring a site, the Site Administration provides you with the opportunity to refuse to transfer information about yourself. In some cases, this may mean that the new organization will not be able to continue to provide you with the services or services previously provided by the Site Administration.
- Law enforcement agencies: The site administration may disclose personal information to third parties without your consent for any of the following reasons: to avoid violations of the law, regulatory legal acts or court orders; participation in government investigations; assistance in preventing fraud; as well as strengthening or defending your rights.
All personal information that you provide for registration on our website or when using the newsletter can be changed at any time or completely removed from our database at your request. To do this, you need to contact us in any way convenient for you, using the contact information.
If you would like to unsubscribe from receiving letters from our regular mailing list, you can do so at any time using a special link located at the end of each letter.
To ensure the usability of the site and its correct operation, cookies are used for the following functions:
- Generate csrf token to protect against cross-site request forgery.
- Remember the selected or automatically detected language of the site.
- Remembering the session id to get rid of the need to enter a password every time you enter the site. A session becomes inactive if a user does not visit the site for two weeks.
- Google Adsense - displays ads on the site from Google.
- Google Analytics - website traffic counter from Google.
- Yandex.Metrica - site traffic counter from Yandex.
Information about cookies on other sources:
- Google Product Privacy
- Internet Explorer cookie settings
- Cookie Settings in Firefox
- Cookie Settings in Chrome Browser
- Cookie Settings in Safari Browser